INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In relation to the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data) we hereby communicate the due information regarding the processing of personal data provided by the data subject.
This information that is provided pursuant to ‘art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data) and pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (Privacy Code).
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Pursuant to Articles 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679, the data controller is the company RANAGALLE S.r.l. – C.po dei Patriarchi, 5 – 34073 Grado (GO), Italy in the capacity of data controller and legal representative.
2. DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
The Data Controller processes personal identification data (e.g., first name, last name, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment references), communicated by the data subject when concluding contracts for services offered by the Data Controller.
3.DETAILS ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the user
The User, by filling out the contact form with their Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the header of the form.
Personal Data processed: last name; email; first name; address; phone number.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.
However, this type of service may collect data on web traffic related to the pages where the service is installed, even when users are not using it.
Google Fonts (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Fonts is a font style display service operated by Google Ireland Limited that allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data Processed: Usage Data; Tracking Tools.
4. PURPOSE AND LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
The data of a personal nature provided, will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness ex art. 6 lett. b of EU Reg. 2016/679, i.e. for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of a preliminary contract or pre-contractual agreement, and in particular:
- navigation on the same website;
- possible completion of data collection forms for sending an information request to the data controller;
- to fulfill pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations arising from existing relationships with the data subject;
- for administrative-accounting purposes (of an organizational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, regardless of the nature of the data processed);
- to comply with the obligations provided for by law, a regulation, EU legislation or an order of the Authority (such as anti-money laundering);
- to exercise the rights of the Data Controller, such as the right to defense in court;
Only with the specific and separate consent of the data subject, ex art. 7 GDPR of EU Reg. 2016/679, for the following Marketing Purposes:
- to send via e-mail, mail and/or sms and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and satisfaction survey on the quality of services;
- to send via e-mail, mail and/or sms and/or telephone contacts commercial and/or promotional communications of third parties (e.g., business partners, insurance companies).
5. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The data of a personal nature provided may be disclosed to recipients, appointed pursuant to Art. 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679, who will process the data as data processors and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes. Precisely, the data may be communicated to recipients belonging to the following categories:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system and communication networks of RANAGALLE S.r.l. (including e-mail);
- firms or companies as part of assistance and consulting relationships;
- competent authorities for fulfillment of legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request;
- commercial information companies for the assessment of solvency and payment habits and/or to subjects for debt collection purposes.
Subjects belonging to the above categories perform the function of Data Processor, or operate completely independently as separate Data Controllers.
6. DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Data of a personal nature provided by the data subject, will not be transferred abroad within or outside the European Union.
7. METHODS OF PROCESSING
The processing of the personal data of the data subject is carried out by means of the operations indicated in Article 4 No. 2) GDPR of EU Reg. 2016/679, namely: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, erasure and destruction of data. Personal data are subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
8. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The processing will be carried out in automated and/or manual form, with methods and tools designed to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this purpose.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
9. NATURE OF PROVISION AND REFUSAL
The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in point 3 of this information document is necessary to follow up the execution of the contract and benefit from the services offered to the Data Controller. Failure to provide personal data may make it impossible to obtain the requested service or to take advantage of the services offered by the Data Controller
10. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The data subject may assert his or her rights as expressed in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data subject has the right at any time to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
- obtain an indication of: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the designated representative in accordance with art. 5, paragraph 2 Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- object, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail.
Where applicable, the data subject also has the rights under Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right to object).
Without prejudice to any other administrative and jurisdictional recourse, if the data subject considers that the processing of data relating to him/her violates the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, pursuant to Art. 15 letter f) of the aforementioned EU Reg. 2016/679, he/she has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor and, with reference to Art. 6 paragraph 1(a) and Art. 9 paragraph 2(a), he/she has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time.
In case of data portability request by the data subject, the Data Controller will provide in a commonly used and readable format the personal data concerning him/her, subject to paragraphs 3 and 4 of Art. 20 of EU Reg. 2016/679.
For contact and further information:
Via Trento, 22 – 34073 Grado (GO), Italy
Tel. (+39) 329 310770
Fax. (+39) 0431 876 654
C.F. and VAT no.: 01134710316
Business Reg. of GO no. 01134710316
Social capital: € 20,000.00